COVID Guidelines– Friday Aug 20
Face coverings are required for all guests. Social distancing is required for all guests.
- Tickets may be purchased at the door.
- Handicap parking is available.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the theatre in the 2021-2022 season. As we re-open, we will be instituting certain policies that will ensure that “the gathering of our community” prioritizes EVERYONE’s safety: our attendees, our performers, and our staff. We appreciate your cooperation for the health and welfare of all. As of August 10, 2021, masks must be worn inside the venue regardless of vaccination status.
COVID Guidelines– Saturday Aug 21
Face Coverings are required for all guests, While gathering in tented area social distancing and facial coverings are required.
Please follow social distancing measures while eating and drinking.
- Tickets may be purchased at the gate.
- RAIN OR SHINE
- You are permitted to bring your own cooler
- Alcoholic Beverages are permitted for those of legal age, but must be consumed from plastic drink ware
- Pets, grills, glass, and smoking are NOT permitted at this event
- Canopies are permitted around event perimeter only
- All Umbrellas must be lowered when artists are performing
- Handicap Parking will be permitted with handicap tag displayed, signs for handicap parking will be displayed
- Food may be purchased at the CFJP Bistro. Lunch, snacks and beverages throughout the event.